Sunday 16 October 2011

So many pictures... so little time!

Since many of the pictures before this point were lost, we will
have to start here. Don't worry... all you missed was cleaning
fist-sized dustballs out of it.
As my many, many blog fans may have noticed, I have been lacking in posting the promised pictures and updates of my gear restoration project. Never fear, I have not forgotten about you! Due to some computer/general life issues, it has been inconvenient for me to share the work that I have been doing with you. Especially since I have lost the pictures I took when I first got the Studer Console! DAMN!!!

Luckily, I have been taking many pictures over the past couple of months! Now it is time to share them with you. I'll be trying to post updates frequently. I've set up a schedule of MONDAYS and THURSDAYS at 10AM. Posts for this week are already prepared, so check back here Monday and Thursday mornings for updates!

Now onward to the gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment